On Cruises from Barcelona: Mediterranean Experience page you will find the following information:
- Interactive Cruise Price map – cruise prices for all sailings from Barcelona: lowest prices possible for each month;
- Hotel and flights to Barcelona – find the best option for your cruise vacation;
- Activities and excursions in Barcelona for your pre- and after cruise stay;
- Transfers from Barcelona to pier
- Cruise Calculator – estimate cost of your cruise experience from Rome
- Barcelona: Photo Tour with Nadia Jastrjembskaia for your inspiration.
“Here, at Aurora Cruises and Travel, we deliver Mediterranean Cruise Experience for cruises from Barcelona. Not just cruise, hotel or transfer.
We match your expectations and budget with products available on the market.
Find options for all travel market products on this page. Surf most of them and contact us by filling out the request form.
We will help you to narrow your choices during our conversation. Talk to you later!”
Nadia Jastrjembskaia, CLIA Elite Cruise Counselor
Explore your options with the unique cruise price interactive map for cruises from Barcelona.
Cruise price interactive map allows you to book and pay for your cruise to cruise line in real time.
Find the most affordable cruise of the month easily.
Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
Book immediately when you see price that fits into your budget.
Gratuities are not included. We recommend paying gratuities while on board. Your cruise experience will allow you to revise the total amount to be paid.
How to use cruise price interactive map?
How to go to Port of Barcelona?
Barcelona is the most preferable cruise port in Europe for those who like cruises.
Port of Barcelona is next to city center. It is at the beginning of the most famous boulevard in the world – La Rambla.
There are sever terminals in the Port of Barcelona.
- Terminals Adossat – A, B, C and D are quite far from the city center.
- Terminals of World Trade Centre – North, South and East – are next to La Rambla. You can take either bus or walk for 10-15 minutes.
Option 1: Bus transfer through cruise line
After paying for your cruise, contact us and we add transfer for an additional charge to your reservation.
This transfer is available on embarkation day from Barcelona–El Prat Josep Tarradellas Airport to pier.
On debarkation day, bus transfer is available from pier to Barcelona–El Prat Josep Tarradellas Airport.
Barcelona–El Prat Josep Tarradellas Airport is 7.5 miles from the center of Barcelona.
Option 2: Transfer through third party
You have a lot of options through reliable third party.
You can be transferred to Port of Barcelona from your hotel or from .
Transfers may be private or shared. By sedan or van.
Pick up any transfer to/from hotel, airport, or pier:
5% cash back on all packaged transfers*
*5% cash back applies for all packaged reservations with cruises booked through Aurora Cruises and Travel
Option 3: take taxi or call Uber
First, calculate time necessary to arrive to pier on time carefully.
Your journey time will depands from where you have to ride.