WEDDING AT SEA?
Think about Nadia!
Thinking about wedding at sea?
Why not take an advantage of experienced, well-known cruise consultant Nadia Jastrjembskaia, Cruise Line International Certified Cruise Advisor in the rank of Elite Cruise Counselor.
OR SIMPLY CALL 772 335-7017
“Our wedding was perfect. We couldn’t have asked for more! Thank you Nadia for making our cruise wedding so easy for us and delivering a dream wedding.”
Alice and Michael M, Baltimore, MD
“We just had the best wedding, thanks to Nadia! She returned our emails and phone calls within a few hours each time. All we had to do was show up on the pier.”
Molly and Steven K, Champaign, IL
Plan Your Cruise Wedding with Ease
We Work with Cruise Lines!
You plan your cruise wedding with us:
- Free consultation*
- One point contact for all details
- Unlimited interaction with your personal planner
- Best options for your cruise wedding
* Conditions may apply
We care about your wedding:
- We will communicate directly with ship for you
- You and your your guests will participate in Price Drop Program
- We will monitor prices for you
- We will adjust price to the lowest before the final payment*
- We will take care up to 500 your guests
*According to Terms and Conditions of cruise line
You book your cruise wedding with us:
- We will match your requirements with wedding packages in cruise industry
- The best ship and stateroom or suite withing your budget
- Wedding on ship by captain or senior officer
- Land wedding in ports of call
You have secured transactions with us
- Your credit card is charged by cruise line, insurance company, etc
- No hidden fees
- All conditions of cruise lines apply
You book your air tickets with us
- Airline of your choice
- Your preferable airports, stops, seats
- With your air miles
- Air tickets for all your guests under request
You book your activities and excursions with us:
- Before, during, and after cruise
- Unlimited consultations for you and your guests
You purchase your vacation protection with us
- Your choice: from cruise line or 3rd party
- Free kids’ protection
- Help to make a claim
You book your hotel with us:
- Hotel of your choice
- Close to attractions you select
- We will create room blocks for your guests
Cruise Weddings and Venues
7 Reasons You Have to Marry
It is more affordable on ship compare to land
You expect to pay from $1,000 plus for a simple ceremony with average around $3,000+ additionally to your stateroom.
This is 2 for 1 solution for your wedding and honeymoon
You may have cruise wedding in embarkation day and have the honeymoon for the rest of your cruise. Your guests will vacation with you and you will have really great wedding + honeymoon + reunion time.
Hassle and stress free planning
After you selected your wedding package, you have your personal wedding planner that will coordinate your wedding on ship. We will serve as a one point contact to make sure that everything is perfect.
There are plenty customizable cruise wedding packages to choose from
Photographer, videographer, live band or pre-recorded music, a bridal bouquet … name it – everything is customizable for a fee.
You can get married on ship
This is your choice: pick up the venue on the ship: from North Star gondola on Anthem of the Seas, chapel, chic night club, skating rink, rock climbing wall. Ceremony may be conducted by a captain and your wedding may be broadcasted live to your family and friends who can’t be with you.
You can get married on ports of call
Pick up any place in the world where you say “I do”: from Alaskan glacier to romantic Caribbean island or German castle. We will make this happened.
Your guest can sail with you or not
You can invite as many guests as you wish. Your guests have a choice: to sail with you or just attend wedding ceremony on ship and leave before ship departs.
Top Three Wedding Cruise Ideas You can Use
- 3-4 nights
- From Port Canaveral, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale
- Great for a big wedding group
- Wedding in Nassau, private island or on board
Eastern Caribbean Cruise
- 7 nights
- From Fort Lauderdale, Miami or Port Canaveral
- Great for small or middle size wedding group
- Wedding on board or St. Thomas
Western Caribbean Cruise
- 7 nights
- From Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Port Canaveral, Huston, or Galveston
- Great for small or middle sized wedding group
- Wedding on board or in Labadee or Cozumel
DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
Would you like to be inspired?
You will LOVE our collection of travel brochures and eBooks written by Nadia Jastrjembskaia, Elite Cruise Counselor and managing director here, at Aurora Cruises and Travel.
You will find:
- Cruise brochures from cruise companies
- First Timers’ cruise guides