WOULD LIKE TO CELEBRATE?
Think about Nadia!
Planning celebration cruise by yourself or with inexperienced cruise consultant is a risky business.
Why not take an advantage of well-known cruise consultant Nadia Jastrjembskaia, Cruise Line International Certified Cruise Advisor in the rank of Elite Cruise Counselor.
OR SIMPLY CALL 772 335-7017
“I honestly can’t say enough great things about our anniversary. After speaking with Nadia, I didn’t even feel need search for more. We received a lot of compliments from all of our guests and the credit goes to Nadia.”
Lucie & Scott G. Los Angeles, CA
“The best money I spent on was on my husband’s retirement cruise. Worth every penny! I loved Nadia’s energy and how passionate she was about our cruise. She left no detail overlooked and helped us stay within our budget.”
Loraine C, Smyrna, GA
Plan Your Celebration with Ease
Where service is our business!
You plan your cruise celebraiton with us:
- Free consultation*
- One point contact for all details
- Unlimited interaction with your personal cruise planner
- Best options for your celebration
* Conditions may apply
You have secured transactions with us
- Your credit card is charged by cruise line, insurance company, etc
- No hidden fees
- All conditions of cruise lines apply
You book your cruise with us:
- We will match your requirements with curise lines and ships
- The best stateroom or suite withing your budget
- Celebration on ship
- Private reception
- Celebration in port of call
- Price Drop s Program – ask about it
You book your air tickets with us
- Airline of your choice
- Your preferable airports, stops, seats
- With your air miles
- Air tickets for all your guests under request
You purchase your vacation protection with us
- Your choice: from cruise line or 3rd party
- Free kids’ protection
- Help to make a claim
You book your activities and excursions with us:
- Before, during, and after cruise
- Unlimited consultations for you and your guests
You book your hotel with us:
- Hotel of your choice
- Close to attractions you select
- We will create room blocks for your guests
7 Reasons You Celebrate
Christmas and New Year
Give yourself and your family a royal gift during the holiday season, and break free from the stress of doing it all on your own.
- New memories for kids
- Holiday Inspired Cuisine
- Traditional holiday entertainment
- Religious services
When you celebrate at sea, you can leave the cooking, cleaning and decorating to cruise lines—and enjoy more quality time together with loved ones.
On Thanksgiving Day, ships boast an array of festivities, including:
- A traditional turkey dinner
- Live football broadcasts via satellite
- Seasonal décor, including Thanksgiving-inspired towel animals.
Fourth of July
Spend 4th of July on a cruise ship and
- Catch fireworks,
- Attend hometown parades and
- Eat like you’re at a backyard barbecue.
Additionally, while celebrating America’s Independence you receive the bonus of a vacation.
Deliver the best and most wanted gift to your kids: cruise vacation. Kids love to celebrate their personal milestones:
- School or college graduation
- Sweet Sixteen
- Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah
- Personal academic achievements
Celebrate a special birthday aboard cruise ships and experience the wonder of blowing out candles against a backdrop of crystal clear waters and sparkling night skies.
Most of cruise lines have special birthday packages that include birthday cake, room decorations, and souvenirs.
Anniversaries and other special occasions
Make a very special cruise for yourself or love one. Invite guests and even cruise for free (port charges and fees are extra.)
Think about cruise to celebrate any anniversary at sea.
Another ideas to celebrate at sea:
- Bachelor and Bachelorette party
Engagement at Sea
Propose at high seas with ease: most cruise lines have special engagement packages. It may be very simple to more complicated including video recording and broadcasting.
You can propose at sea or at port of call. One of our clients proposed on the mountain’s top at port of call.
Top 3 Cruise Ideas for Celebrations You can Use
- 3-4 nights
- From Port Canaveral, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale
- Great for a big and mi-seized groups
- Private reception on board
Western Caribbean Cruise
- 7 nights
- From Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Port Canaveral, Huston, or Galveston
- Great for small or mid-sized wedding group
- Private receptions available when 8 or more cabins are booked
Eastern Caribbean Cruise
- 7 nights
- From Fort Lauderdale, Miami or Port Canaveral
- Great for small or mid-sized groups
- Private reception on board when 8 cabins or more booked
DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
Would you like to be inspired?
You will LOVE our collection of travel brochures and eBooks written by Nadia Jastrjembskaia, Elite Cruise Counselor and managing director here, at Aurora Cruises and Travel.
You will find:
- Cruise brochures from cruise companies
- First Timers’ cruise guides