THINKING ABOUT WORLD CRUISE?
Think about Nadia!
Planning all around the world cruise by yourself or with inexperienced cruise consultant is a risky business.
Why not take an advantage of well-known cruise consultant Nadia Jastrjembskaia, Cruise Line International Certified Cruise Advisor in the rank of Elite Cruise Counselor.
OR SIMPLY CALL 772 335-7017
“We found Nadia through her website. We just loved her. It was our first world cruise and it was hassle free and non-stressful. She helped us with visas and vaccination certificates, and we just can’t thank her enough!.“
Maria S, Miami, FL
“Nadia planned and booked our world cruise trip and it was fantastic. My family and my in-laws had the best time. She booked all our excursions in 27 ports of call! Thanks Nadia!“
Nick L., Palm Beach, FL
Cruising Around the World
Is Our Specialty
You plan your world cruise with us:
- Free consultation*
- One point contact for all details
- Unlimited interaction with your personal planner
- Best options for your cruise vacation
* Conditions may apply
You book your cruise with us:
- We will match your requirements with the best cruise products in the industry
- The best itinerary, cruise line, ship and stateroom within your budget
- Vaccination certificates advice
You book your activities and excursions with us:
- Before, during, and after cruise
- We will handle all activities in all ports of call
- Unlimited consultations about each excursion or activity
You book your air tickets with us
- Airline of your choice
- Your preferable airports, stops, seats
- With your air miles
You have secured transactions with us
- Your credit card is charged by cruise line, insurance company, etc
- No hidden fees
- All conditions of cruise lines apply
You purchase your vacation protection with us
- Your choice: from cruise line or 3rd party
- Free kids’ protection
- Help to make a claim
You book your hotel with us:
- Hotel of your choice
- Close to attractions you select
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE INSPIRED?
Would you like all-around the world cruise brochure collection?
You will LOVE our collection of all-around the world cruise brochure collection made by Nadia Jastrjembskaia, Elite Cruise Counselor and managing director here, at Aurora Cruises and Travel.
You will find:
- 6 Brochures
- 5 Cruise lines
- Silversea cruises, Azamara Club Cruises, Princess, Crystal, and Cunard
What You Will See
On Your Around the World Cruise
What you need to know about World Cruises
and may be didn't hear before
It is all about cultural immersion
You will visit beautiful landscapes, diverse cultures and wildlife. You will have opportunity to sightsee on multiple continents.
Travel in comfort and style
You will pack and unpack once. You will see the world without changing planes and hotels. Your cruise ship is your floating hotel. You will see diverse cultures around you from the comfort zone on your ship.
You will need to have time and money
Both time and money are necessary to do a cruise around the world. It may be done in more economical way around $20K, you still need time off for 2-3 months.
It is perfect for those who want it all
You will be able to visit destinations all around the world in a short time.
You can take one or a few sections
If you have limitations in time and/or money, you have a choice to pick up a section(s) you prefer. This helps you to explore one region or a few regions.
There are lot of days at sea
Due to the nature of world cruising, expect many days at sea. This is a great time to relax and discover that chatting is the best entertainment. With plenty of ports of call, you will be exhausted by the exotic sites and need to slow down during days at sea in between.
Ports of Departure
You can start your World Cruise at any segment’s port of departure. If you wish to do round-trip cruise, take into consideration the following ports: Southampton, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Singapore, Sydney, and Cape Town.
World Cruise time frames
Usually, World Cruises start in January and end in March, April, or May. Due to high demand, some companies offer World Cruises beginning in May, and even in July.
Sample of World Cruise 2017
Download Brochure above for All Itineraries
January 20 – May 12, 2017
Ports of Call:
- Los Angeles, California Embark Afternoon
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Pago Pago, American Samoa
- Nuku‘alofa, Tonga
- Bay of Islands, New Zealand
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Sydney, Australia
- Cairns, Australia (for the Great Barrier Reef)
- Rabaul, Papua New Guinea
- Yap, Micronesia
- Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Hong Kong Full Day & Overnight
- Sanya, China
- Singapore Full Day & Overnight
- Phuket, Thailand
- Cochin, India
- Mumbai, India
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Half Day & Overnight
- Aqaba, Jordan (for Petra)
- Transiting the Suez Canal
- Bodrum, Turkey
- Chania, Crete, Greece
- Zakynthos, Greece
- Bari, Italy
- Hvar, Croatia Full Day
- Venice, Italy Full Day & Overnight
- Šibenik, Croatia
- Valletta, Malta
- Trapani, Italy (Sicily)
- Portimão, Portugal (for Algarve Coast)
- Bermuda (Hamilton)
- Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Oranjestad, Aruba
- Santa Marta, Colombia
- Full transit of the Panama Canal including the Miraflores, Pedro Miguel and Gatun Locks
- San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
- Acajutla, El Salvador
- La Paz, Mexico
- Los Angeles, California